My trip to China 09

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

July 17th and July 18th

Post  Waw fish and Ice cweam on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Saturday, Razz July Razz 18th, Razz 2009

Yesterday Razz we Razz woke Razz up Razz at Razz 6:30 Razz in Razz the Razz morning Razz to Razz catch Razz the airplane. Razz We Razz got Razz to (you kow what, screw the smiley thing) the airport and checked in, then we waited until 8:52 to board the plane. We took off at 9:30 and the trip was 2 hrs 30 min, so we got there at twelve. Then we got a taxi and it took us about another hour to get to my relatives house. I ate a lunch of a hamburger there, and then for most of the day after that I played on their computer. Before dinner we walked to trust mart and bought some stuff. Then after dinner we went again and bough more stuff. For dinner I had a hamburger. Again. Then I layed some on the computer and we went to sleep. This morning I woke up and ate my breakfast of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and then we went to the Chinese farmers market and bought some stuff there. After hat we got home and I played some more on the computer, and dad and my relatives went downstairs (because we are on the 5th floor) to get water because for some reason this crappy apartment ran out of water. Right now we are about to eat lunch. I will write later.

Later

Nothing much happened after lunch. I played on the computer most of the time until 1:00. Then me, Sarah, and our aunt went and got a bus to get a taxi to go to my older sister's new house. Some peoples were going to install and air conditioner in there. We organized the walk in closet because it looked like a box of clothes and stuff haad exploded over it. The air conditioner (and oh yeah, an oven too) took 6 hours to install, so by the time we got bac, it was 7:40. We ate a GIGANTIC dinner at dicos, which is a fast food restaraunt, then we walked back home. I will see ya tommorow.

Not so sincerely,
Stephen
Waw fish and Ice cweam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

July 19th and 20th

Post  syang200 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Monday, July 20, 2009
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Yesterday I woke up pretty early to eat a breakfast of a P B and J and then I played on the computer until lunch time while everybody else did their own stuff. I also watched some TV. Then I ate a lunch of a hamburger (getting old) and palyed more computer until 4:00, when our older sister came and took us to an arcade to play games. We played there for an hour and got lots of tickets and then we went to pizza hut for dinner. Then we went back to the arcade and played some more. Sarah got three stuffed animals and I just saved up my tickets for next time. When we got back home it was about 8:00, but we had to wait for the rest of our family because they had gone somwhere else. Our other sister and her daughter also came over and there was all that stuff happening. Then the rest of the family came home and older sister number two left with daugter and then older sister number 1 left, and then I went to sleep. Ya. I will write later about today. Bye!
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Later
Today we mostly stayed home all day and did nothing except that I played computer games. For lunch i had a hamburger (again) and then I went back to playing computer games. That was like that for the rest of the day until dinner and then I ate a hamburger (again) and went back to playing computer games. Then my mom called me and forced me to learn how to knit from my aunt. Don't ask. Knitting is so boring after you keep doing it over and over and over again and it makes your hands hurt. Today was just plain BORING> Neutral Maybe tommorow will better.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
See you then, Stephen Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
syang200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

July 21st

Post  Jabberwocky on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 am

Tuesday, July 22 21st, 23009

Today was also little bit exciting. In the morning I mostly played on the computer and did some knitting Mad and then I went back to playing on the computer. Then I ate a lunch of a ... you guess. Then i played on the computer some more. The morning wasn;t very exciting but it gets better. After I played then we went downstairs so we could learn how to make stuff with beads. I am courrently making a mouse. That took about 5 hours so we got home and went to sleep after knitting some more. Neutral Tommorow there is supposed to be a solar eclipse that happens 1 time in 500 years. Everyone is going to watch the moon cover the sun. It's supposed to start at eight. That is pretty much all. I will write tommorow.

I really, REALLY like pie,
Stephen the moonboy!

Last edited by Jabberwocky on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jabberwocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

July 22nd, 23rd, and 24th

Post  syang200 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sorry have'nt written for so long! It has been pretty busy these last few days. Today nothing much exciting has happened. I woke up (duh) and ate my breakfast. Then I watched some TV and played on the computer. Then I watched some more TV and played on the computer. Now we are about to have lunch. I will write later about what happens today. Meanwhile, here are yesterday's and the day before yesterday's entries.

WE GO BACK IN TIME ooooooooooooooooo...ahhhhhhhh

Wednesday, July 22nd, 2009

Today the solar eclipse is happening as I wright this. It is currently 7:59 A.M and nothing has happened. It is a very dul, cloudy day today. Probaly won't be able to see much of the eclipse.

8:03 A.M UPDATE! We are watching the eclipse happening in other places on TV. Still no sun in the sky for us.

8:18 A.M The sun is now in the sky, but you can barley see it because of the d*mn clouds.

8:26 A.m The sun is clearly visible on TV, and there is a tiny little nub on one side.

8:41 A.M Stupid TV! We want to see CHENGDU'S solar eclips not Shanghai's, even though it is getting mysteriously darker here.

8:50 A.M The sun looks like a crescent moon , and it is defininently gettin darker. It seem like 8:00 P.M.

8:57 A.M The sun is getting thinner.

9:05 A.M It's obviously getting darker now, it is nearly so dark we cannot see with the exception of the glow of the TV.

9:07 The sun is getting so thin it is about to dissapear.

9:09 One more minuter and the world is going to be plunged into darkness. All the lights in the city have turned on and the police have come out so no one steals anything.

9:10 A.M It is completely black, and the solar eclipse id visible form our window. We can watch it with our eyes because clouds are covering it.

9:13 A.M A white circle surrounds the shadow of the moon.

9:14 A.M It is getting lighter very fast.

9:15 A.M Nearly back to normal.

9:18 A.M Did you know that Ni Lo (Our aunts dog) is afraid of ghosts? Cheese! What a Face

9:21 A.M Tian Liang le! (The sky is bright!)

That is pretty much all of the solar eclipse. After that happened we just moped around the house and did STUFF. Then dad called us and blah blah blah all that stuff. THEN, the electrcity went out while Sarah was going tot he bathroom. I had to flush for her and we moped arond again, but his time there was no AC. Also that day our other sister (yes, we have A LOT of sisters) came and picked us up so we could go to her ca lo (tea house) It is huge, and every time we go there She gives us the biggest room there and it has a computer. Yay! Yan Yi (our niece who is somehow older thatn us confused ) brought her bicycle so we could ride it and we did a hajillion bazillion laps around the tea house. Then we went back in and did more stuff and then our aunt took us home to eat huo guo (which is hot pot) . Sister number 2 came to eat with us, then she took us to see her dog, Doneer, who is taller that me when he stands up. He was really happy to see us and kept wanting to play with us. Then one of our brothers(There's alot of them too) took us to play games again! We got home at eleven and then went to bed. That is all that happened today.

A person who I love you Donner,
Stephen

Thursday, July 23rd, 2009

Tiday after I woke up and ate breakfast I watched some TV, and then I played on teh computer. Then I watched some more TV until 10:00, when we went downstairs to finish making stuff out of beads. I had to redo my rat over because the string was too thick, and Sarah stated her tiger. Then we went home for lunch, and after that we went back down to finish my rat. After we had finished it we went back up and ate dinner (a hamburger!) , and then I went into our room and watched Tv for the rest of the day (and played some computer too!). Then one of our sisters came over and then she went and then we went o sleep. That is all. I will write tommorow.

VERy unsincerely,
Stephen
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
syang200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

July 25th and 26th Da da! nananana na na nanananana!

Post  Jabberwocky on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Sunday, July 26th, 2009

Saturday was fun. Very Happy It was better than most of the days we where here. Wink In the morning, we did the typical stuff. Neutral I played on the computer after I ate breakfast, and stuff like that blah blah blah. Neutral But at 10:00, we went downstairs to make stuff with beads. Smile We did that for a while, but then we had to go with one of my other brothers ( confused ) to go get some heating machine for their new house they just bought. Arrow After that, we dropped our aunt back home but we didn't want to go with her because that brother happened to be the husband of the sister that owns the tea house, and we wanted to go to the tea house. So we dropped our aunt off at home, and we went to the tea house Very Happy . We ate lunch of egg fried rice (Yum!) there and we rode on our niece's bicycle again. THEN, one of the people at the Kiri Tea HOuse taught us how to fold stuff out of poker cards. It is so cool! You can fold boxes and pencil pouches and other stuff just with old poker cards! After that, we ate diner (because it was already that late) and thern went with our niece (who is somehow older that us) to a cake store where we bought some bread. After that we went back to the tea house and folded some ore cards while our niece played on the computer. Finally, we went to their house with them and had a sleepover. Today we woke up in their house and ate breakfast there. Then we went to their new house, which is completley empty, and helped them pick out curtains. Then we went to go eat lunch at KFC, while our sister and brother went to go eat at some other restaraunt. After us three kids finished our KFC, we went to go see ur brither and sister, and in that restaraunt some TV people where there because someone found a caterpillar in there meal. We all managed to get on TV (which was pretty col), and then we went back to the new house because some people where supposed to put wallpaper up on it. The wallpaper took SO LONG to put up. While we where waiting for the wallpaper to be put up by playing with the elevators. When someone was comping up we presses the up button and the doors opened at our level. Then we threw confetti on that person and quickly closed the elevator doors. We did that until some weird man yelled at us, and then we went downstairs to the playground and played there for a while. By then it was seven o clock and we where straving, so we went back to the te house and ate dinner. After that we went ot the cake store again and bought bread to eat, and then our sister sent us home We are about to go to sleep now. I will write tommorow. Bye! sunny albino

The sun will come out tommorow,
STEPHEN (the sunny dude) sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Jabberwocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Twenty-Seventh of The Seventh Month

Post  ITS ME AGAIN on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 am

Monday, July 27, 2009

Today was frekin BORING. B-O-R-I-N-G. Spell it out. We stayed home all day. I played on the computer and watched TV and folded poker cards and ate and pooped and peede and breathed and all that really good stuff. Sarah and my aunt went out for a little while, and that was probaly the most exciting thing that happened today. That is all. I will writ tommorow. (Yeah, it is this short)

Stephen who is about to ... *yawn* ... fall ... asle-
Sleep *snore*
ITS ME AGAIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

July 28th

Post  syang300 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Tuesday, July 28th, 2009

Today was a little bit better than yesterday (comparing to what yesterday was, it was a lot better). After I ate breakfast and stuff I played some on the computer, and then I watched a cool new show I found on TV (which didn't happen yesterday). Then I ate my lunch ( of a chicken burger) and played on the computer some more. Then we went to the riverside to walk, and that took about an hour. After that me and Sarah watched Ice Age 2 on TV and every time our aunt came into the room we pretended we were sleeping, because it was already that late. We finally went to sleep at like 1:00 and now I am deciding to write this the morning after. I will write tommorow...err...today about tommorow...err...today.

Very err...Sincerely,
Err...Stephen.
syang300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

July 29th, 30th and 31st

Post  syang300 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:19 am

Saturday Friday Embarassed , July 31, 2009

Sorry I haven't wrote for so long! I have'nt had acess for the last few days, and then I didn't have time to write on July 29th, even though it was super boring on that day. Ju Ma was looking at her Gu Piao all day, and all me and Sarah could do was sit around and watch TV. Speaking of July 29th, here's whatr it was like. We woke up in the morning (duh) and then I ate my breakfast and played on the computer for ten minutes before Ju Ma came over and took it away. That's why I couldn't write. Then me and Sarah watched TV. For a while and did nothing else. Then we ate lunch (I ate another hamburger again) and watched more TV. Then me and Sarah played cards and then we ate dinner (which was a chicken burger! Yay!) After dinner we went to the river side and took a walk, but then we went in and I couldn't go on the computer becvause Ju Ma wanted to let it rest because she waas looking at her Gu Piao all day. The next day was pretty much the same, except after the walk by the river our sister came and picked us up so we could go to their tea house ( Oh, wait actually it was our brother) We stayed there for a while and then we went to their house for a sleepover. It was rainy all day and wet. Today we woke up really late (10:30) and ate breakfast, and then we went to the tea house. I played some on their computers, then we ate lunch after teaching Yan Ni to write english. After lunch we stayed in our sister's office and watched Chicago on Yan Ni's computer. Qing mei (Which is the name of our sister) went out for most of the day. Then a waiter managed to get this boy who was playing on the computer for 4 hours to get off so I could write my journal. He was hitting the space key so hard you can barely use it anymore. I have to get off before that boy explodes from unpatience.

I will most likely write tommorow, considering if i am still breathing.

I have to go NOW,
Steph-*boom*

Last edited by syang300 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
syang300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

August First

Post  Waw fish and Ice cweam on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 am

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Todaywasreally boring, but also alittle bit fun confused .(d*mn that stupidboy yesterday Icanbarely use the spacebar now)In themorningwe woke upatQingMei's house andthen we ate breakfast.After breakfastwegot a taxito the Ca Loubut YanNihad to goto class. ( Okay I'm using on-computer keyboard spacebar now) So me, Sarah and Qing Mei went to the Ca Lou and for most of the morning I played on the computer (it wasn't this one, but Yan Ni's laptop) and then I ate a lunch of Egg Fried Rice and some really good bread. Then Iplayed on the computer some more until Yan ni got back from class and joined us at the Ca Lou. She occupied her laptop and this girl who had been playing on the computer for 4 hours (literal) occupied the other computer (this one) so, I folded some poker cards. When that girl finally got off (luckily she hadn't been jamming the space bar) I got on and started writing my journal. We are about to eat dinner. After that I think we will go back to Ju Ma's to sleep. I will write tommorow.

A person who is going to burst if more people play on the computer for more than 4 hours,

Stephen Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad

UPDATE: Oh yeah tommorow is Sarah's birthday Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Waw fish and Ice cweam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

August 2nd

Post  syang200 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today was Sarah's birthday so we spent the whole day at the Tea House to celebrate her birthday. At about 11:00 (in the morning duh) our brother picked us up and dropped us off at the Tea House. Then Ju Ma and Sarah went to buy a cake while I played on the computer with this pesky boy watching me. Then they came back and I still played on the computer. San Yi Ma and Er Yi Ma where also here (they're my mom's sisters) and we were all in this big room we rented. After I finally got off the computer (that boy started playing imediatly) I went to the room and stayed there for a while to eat lunch. Then me and Sarah went to Qing Mei's office and made a poster for her sayng happy birthday. Sarah's, Yan Ni's ,Zhang Yi's ,Dad's, Jiu Jiu's, and Qing Mei's birthdays are all in August. After that Sarah secretly whispered to me that this was the worst birthday ever, even though it doesn't really seem like it. After that we went to another room so we could play on the computer there beause the other one was broken. All the other people's where playing Ma Jong so Me, Sarah and Yan Ni went to the room. I played on the computer and they watched TV for a while, then we went to eat dinner. After dinner we lit the candles on the cake and Sarah anf Yan Ni blew them out. Then we ate cake and we went back to the other room to play. I played some on the computer more and they watched TV more. Then Sarah layed on the computer and I watched TV. Then I played some more until 11:00 (this time t's in the night) and then we went home finally after they were done with Ma Jong. I will write tommorow.

A person who likes cake with frosting,
Stephen!!!??!!

Last edited by syang200 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
syang200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

August 3rd

Post  ITS ME AGAIN on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Monday, August 3, 2009

Today was okay. In the morning after I woke up and ate breakfast, I played some on the computer after Sarah did. Then Ju Ma got on the computer so me and Sarah went to watch TV. After we watched TV we played on the computer some more and checked our e-mails. After that Sarah went to read a book and I played some more on the computer. Then I ate a lunch of a chicken burger and played some more on the computer. After that Ju Ma said we were going back to the tea house so one of our other sisters named Zhang Yi could pick us up with Yan Ni and bring us to lunch and to watch a movie. So we went to the Tea House and played a little on the computer. Then Zhang Yi arrived and we set off. We went to this giant plaza which was bigger that rockefellar center and first we ate Dairy Queen which tastes weird in China. Then we walked around for a while and went to eat dinner at a restaraunt named Nui Nui Fu. The restaraunt is really cool because theres a grill built into the middle of the table and you order raw meat and you cook it by yourself and barbecue it. The meat was really good and the fried rice was too. After that Zhang Yi was supposed to take us to the movies but we found out it was the wrong date. The movie was actually on August 4rth. So Me, Sarah, and Yan Ni returned to the Tea House and then we went to Rosa Cake so we could buy bread. After that we took a walk around the Old China Town with Qing Mei and bought some stuff. Then Qing Mei sent us home, but we couldn't go up to our apartment because all the electricity had turned off and every was gathered downstairs arguing. So Yan Ni and Qing Mei stayed for a while and we talked until the electricity came back on (By now it's about 11:00 P.M). Then we went up, took a shower, and fell asleep. I will write tommora.

A person who loves eating more meat,
Stephen the cow. pig
ITS ME AGAIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

August 4rth, 5th, 6th, and 7th

Post  syang200 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sorry I haven't written for so long. I guess I forgot. The last four days have been pretty much all the same. Like exactly the same. I wake up in the morning and play some on the computer. Then I watch some TV or read a book and fold poker cards. Then at eleven I get back on the computer and also eat lunch (which is typically a chicken burger) After that I play for a while until dinner. I take breaks in between to watch TV and read and fool around and other stuff. Sometimes before dinner we go for a walk. We went for a walk by the river, and yesterday we went for a walk to the movie theatre to see if there was anything we wanted to watch. Well there wasn't so then we went to trust mart to do some shopping. Then we arrive back home and I watch TV but I don't play on the computer anymore. Then we take a shower and "go to sleep". Actually me and Sarah stay up late and watch movies until twelve, then we sleep. We are going back to Shanghai on Monday. I will write tommorow probaly.

See you then,
Stephen who has run out of endings.
syang200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

August 8th

Post  Jabberwocky on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Saturday, August 8,2009

Today was fun. Okay fun. In the morning we woke up and me and Sarah played on the computer for a while. After that we ate lunch of a hamburge, and after that we went to look at movies. After that we went to trust mart and bought some stuff. After that we went home and I played on the computer soe more. Then Ju Ma and us took a bus to Ito Yokado (which is a mall) There we met San Yi Ma and Er Yi Ma. We explorede the mall some, then we took two more buses to go to this arcade called Tom's world. We played there for a while. AFter that we walked to pizza hut, where we had dinner. It was good. After that we went home and I played on the computer for the rest of the day. That is all. We are leaving in 2 days. I will write tommorow.

A person who is kinda sad he is leaving,
Stephen
Jabberwocky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

August 9th

Post  syang300 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:46 am

Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Today was rather okay. In the morning I woke up and washed and changed and all that jazz. Then me and Sarah played on the computer for about 30 minutes. Then at 10:00 we left (but first Ju Ma always has to cut our nails) to go downstairs to go to the Ca Lou in Qing Mei's car. Yan Ni and our brother were also there. So we got into their car, me, Sarah, Yan Ni, our brother, and our uncle. Qing mei and Ju Ma took the bus. (Sucks for them) When we got there we went into the room we always go in and watched TV for a while. Then Qing Mei and Ju Ma arrived, and I played on the computer some. Then we had lunch, and after lunch we took a walk outside in this really old Chinatown. When we got to the end Qing Mei and Ju Ma went back home with San Yi Ma (because they came too) and Me, Yan Ni, and Sarah went back to Chinatown alone. Yan Ni kept on pressuring me to get a gift but I didn't want to, so we spent half the day (this is literal) Walking around the chinatown looking for a popcorn stand that prbaly wasn't there anyway, because the last time we saw the stand was last year when we came to Chinatown. Then Sarah's head started to hurt so we walked all the way back to the Ca Lou. I managed to stay alive without buying a gift. All of our other relatives were playing Ma Jong so they could get more money, so we just watched some TV. After we watched TV I played on the computer some more, and then we ate dinner. After dinner I watched some more TV, and then went with Yan Ni and Sarah to play on the computer. After that we went to Rosa Cake to buy some bread to eat, and went back to the Ca Lou. Yan Ni and Sarah are currently watching a movie on Yan Ni's laptop, and I am usins this computer to write my journal while listening to my relatives play Ma Jong. (Last time they played from 4:00 to 11:00 that right 11:00 P.M.)I will write tommorow when we are back in Shanghai.
Is there such thing as a flavorless pizza?
Stephen who is bumbazzled.
syang300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My trip to China 09

Post  syang300 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 pm

And that is the end of my trip to China in 2009. Look out next year for 2010!! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol! afro afro lol! lol!
syang300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My trip to China 09

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2