The Short Bus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My trip to China 09

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty My trip to China 09

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:30 am

Hi guys! Right now I am in China for summer vacation 09! I strarted writing a journal and decided to put it on here for no apparent reason. Here it is!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My trip to China 09 Stat7112

June 17, 2009

Today we landed in China after a 14 hour plane ride. China didn't come off to a very good start, because I accidentally broke two bottles of wine.Plus the room we live in has no electricity or water. Or computer. Or internet connection. But things started to get better after the electrity and water came back on, and dad let me use his computer for stuff. The internet worked! Yay! Right now I am about to go to bed, so see you later. Bye!

Stephen

Last edited by syang300 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 18th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:49 am

There was a boy named Stephen who had diarrhea!

April 18th, 2009

Today's motto... A boogala boogala boogala!

Dear Mr. Journal Wournal,

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday. We did a lot of shopping at Carrefour, and lotus center. Today we had good food too. I am trying something new every day. Yesterday I tried fried pork cutlets. They were ok.. Today I didn't have time to try anything new. I ate pizza for dinner, instant noodles for lunch. I am still so tired and I almost fainted in the store. Nothing is fun yet because there is no Ni Lo to torture, and no relatives to play with. They come next week. At least there is a computer. Tommorow I will play because tommorow is Friday and my game releases fun stuffs on friday. There have been no tsunamis or catastrophes or earthquakes but i am expecting one. The most exciting thing that happened today was that there was a fight between a grocery clerk and a customer. I didn't understand what they were saying because they were yelling at 100kph but i did hear blah blah blah.. blah blahblah BLAH BLAH!!! BLAAAAAAAH!!!BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Pfffffffffffffffffft! Gua wa zi! There was a long awkward silence in the store after that and all 1 million people in the store were looking at them. It was kinda funny. Then everything went back to normal kinda. I guess I will wright tommorow Bye! bye...Bye! byebyebyebeybeybeyebyebyebyebyebybye!! Bye!!! BYE!

It is lurking in the shadows....
THE CHICKENCOW!!!!!
Cluck cluck Mooooooooooooooooooo! Cluck a moodle mo!!!!!!
Mooooooooooooooo-uck!

-Stephen

P.S. (He likes pie)
P.S.S (and sushi)
P.S.S.S ( And foood)
P.S.S.S.S ( and the dreaded.....Chickencow!! duh duh duh!)
P.S.S.S.S.S. ( and macaroni)
P.S.S.S.S..S.S. ( Whats up with all the S's? It sounds like someone is peeing! Stop it)
P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.. ( I said stop P.S ing! Now!)

This is much better.......ahhhhhhh.

P.S ( Bye!)

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 19th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:56 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Embarassed Question Idea I love you I love you tongue pirat clown

Today's motto: I like to sleep, sleep...sleep... and it is freakin' boring!

April 19, Friday, 2009. Currently 9:03 P.M. Will wright later.

Today was boring. Again. and again.. and again. Here is the basic outline of last afternoon + this morning.

Eat dinner
shop
go home
read
sleep
sleep
sleep
Sleeeeeeep
slee-ee-eee-eeeeeeeP!
Lotso sleepo!
wake up
read
eat
sleep
sleep
sleep
Freakin' sleep!
E-mail my older sister

So as you can see Mr. Journal Wournal, nothing exciting at all has happened at all since we came to China at all. At all. I wish something new would happen. There is no piano or cello. Not to mention no paper to fold or draw. NO PAPER! What kind of place is this!? I'll just have to buy some. I really hope everything will get better when my relatives come. At least the weather is nice. I hate it when the weather rains in China. Everything is so gloomy. Plus of it thunders Ni Lo will come up to you and rub against you. Yuck! Did I tell you about how Ni Lo poops? No one suspects it at first because he acts normal, then he slowly walks in one circle. Then he slowly walks into a room, and finds a good hiding place, like behind a wall , or in the closet, and under the bed. then he poops. you can tell he poops because you will see him run 100 mph out of the room he was in. Once he crashed into a wall. If you catch him while he is pooping, He will freeze in mid-poop and stare at you . Then he runs out of the room and poops somewhere else. It is so funny! Sarah used to like eating 蛋塔,but she stopped after she saw Ni Lo's poop. She called it Ni Lo 的蛋塔。 It's kinda funny. Actually, it is very funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I will write later Mr. Journal Wournal. BYEBYE!

Today's favorite food (so far): Instant noodles
Today's most exciting thing (so far): Sleep
Today's favorite book: Peter and the Starcatchers by David Barr and Richard Pearson
Today's favorite activity: Computer!

April 19th, Friday, LATER
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Hi again Mr. Journal Wournal! I had lunch, and it was great! I tried a bunch of new stuff like mood though. One ong car ride + Me sitting next to her = one homicidal cranky Sarah. She is reading a book now. There is not much to writte about because nothing was very different from Yesterday. I will most likely write tommorow, provided there is a compulao huo tang, and these weird mushrooms,
>>>>>>and chinese pizza! We still have not done anything exciting today. I had a chance to go to a museum but I didn't want to because i'm
>>>>>>so tired and I might faint. Again. I think I will play some computer games. Wait! I need to go to the bathroom...Ahhhh. Much better! I
>>>>>>had diarrhea! Again!

P.S ( I am not going to P.S. you today!)

Ohh Nooh-oh-oh, did you think it just disappeared?
Well Cluck Cluck moodle moodle oink! It is the Pigincow!!!
Muahahahahaha!

Bye
-Stephen the human (Yay! I'm Human!)

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 20th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 am

Saturday, April 20th.

Today we went to a park. The park was huuuuuge. It was fun. The car ride was very long though. In the morning, we went to dad's office. It's like a ghost town in there. Spooky. There is no one there on Saturdays, and they don't even have a good internet connection. Pfft! Doesn't seem very fun to me. We are about to go shopping again for more stuff again. Again. I hope they make it quick. Today a guy came in and fixed our internet, so it always works now, instead us having it work one minute then not working the other and driving me crazy. Yay! Sarah's not in a very good mood right now. At least there are no mini earthquakes, no sudden natural disasters, and I am living. Buhbuhbuhbuh Bye!

Steve-O! your best friend.

CLUCK CLUCK MOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 21

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:11 am

Sunday, June 21, 2009

FATHER'S DAY

Today was a little bit better then all the other days. We stayed at home for most of the morning, and at lunch time we went to go eat lunch with one of dads friends. The restaraunt was an expensive seafood buffet located in a gigantic five star hotel. t was very good. After that we went home again, but in the afternoon we went to see a Shanghai circus show called ERA Intersection of Time. It was really cool, even though I have seen most of the performances there already. I got a terrible stomach ache during the show and I wanted to get home as fast as possible, but my luck took a turn. My mom invited our friends to come into our car so we could send them to their bus stop. It wasn't too far away, so I was still okay. But then we missed their bus stop, so we had to send the whole half- hour home. By then my bladderwas about to burst. Then we drove another hour home, and by then I had practically pooped in my pants. My stomach was hurting really bad. When we got home I burst through the door and releived myself. It felt so good. But my stomach was still hurting. I don't know why. It is time to go to bed now. Buh Bye Mr. Journal Wournal!

Your devoted owner

Stephen the awsome.

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 22

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 am

Monday, June 22, 2009 Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool

Dear Mr. Journal Wournal
Right now it is the early morning, at about 8:00. My stomach still hurts from last night, and I feel sick. My mom just made me take two garlic pills. I am just a little warm,that is all. I spent most of the morning in bed today, but now I am wrighting you, Mr. Journal Wournal. I am also e-mailing Jing. It is so fun emailing her! She is awesome. For breakfast I had yogurt. It was good. Today I aim to eat a burger, but that most likely will not happen. I will wright later today for the rest of the day.

Ciao for now,

Stephen Even Mcmeven

Later

Hi again Mr. Journal Wournal! My stomach is still hurting as it was before, and it is even worse now. I wish I knew what it was. I have a very good suspicion that I am officialy sick. I almost threw up on the cab. We were coming back from Pizza Hut. I told my mom I could eat Pizza Hut because I wasn't sick, but now I know better. I feel so weak and terrible. I am lying on the sofa now. There is one creepy thing. Today the message for the Libra is "Be flexible. Your good energy will by detailed by a disruption." I am a Libra. Mom is mad at me because she thinks I don't want to walk and I'm lazy, when really my stomach hurts so much I can't walk. Dad will come home soon and we will have dinner. I hope I will be better tommorow.

Wish Me Luck,

Stephen The Sick your friend

It isn't gone! CLUCK CLUCK MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOo! *cough* *cough*

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 23

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:19 am

June 23, Tuesday, 2009
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Today I feel much better after a long nights rest. We are about to go to the petting zoo, but I think I will stay home because I am so tired, and I will probably complain and make my mom mad. They would have a better time without me. Well, Mr. Journal Wournal, what did you eat for breakfast? I had instant noodles again. They were good. Dad is about to leave for work as he always does on workdays. Catch you later Mr. Journal Wournal.
Later
I stayed home for the rest of the day but in the afternoon after dinner we took a walk and went to lianhua to buy some orange juice. That is pretty much all that happened this afternoon. Things will get more exciting tommorow, I know it. Bye Mr. Journal Wournal!
I like pie,
Stephen the Sushi man.
Oink...Oink...Oink a moodle-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Oink.

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 24th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Wednesday, June 24

Today was much more fun! I've healed enough so that I can walk long ditances, but I still feel very tired. First up today we went to a place called Oriental Place. It is kind of like an amusment park. We played all these fun games, then we went to the fun bridges. They're these bridges you have to cross over a real river, but they're like tightropes, ladder bridges, seesaws, and much more. I almost fell. After Oriental Place we went to a mall to eat lunch at McDonalds. Chinese malls are huge! After we at lunch we wanted to go to the shang hai bo wu guan, the museum, but it was closed. Sad Maybe we will have better luck next time. Then we waited for the bus home. And waited. And waited. Andwaitedandwaitedandwaitedandwaited. The bus did not come. Me and Sarah did not want to go on the bus anymore because the ride was 3 hours and we would have to wait more. So we took the subway. It was super fast. And when I say fast, I mean A cheetah on an espresso running from a 100mph bulldozer fast. Yeah. We got home in a matter of minutes. After that, we ate dinner and went to sleep. Not much. I will see you later Journal Wornal.

Bye!Bye!Bye!Bye!

Stephen

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien

syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 25th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Thursday, June 25, 2009 bom
drunken
Today in the morning we took a taxi to go to a place called the Shanghai Insect Worlds. There were many rare and exotic insects, as well as furry animals like monkeys and birds. There was a goldfish pond where you could catch a fish and bring it home. We caught one fish named Freddy and brought him home. He will probaly die, though. After visiting Insect World we ate at Subway, and went home. After that for 4 hours I played computer, watched TV, drew, slept, and now I am wrighting you. There is not much to wright. We will go out to eat for dinner after dad comes home. I will wright tommorow.
drunken
Your best buddy,
Stephen bom

syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 26th, June 27th, and June 28th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid Basketball pig monkey pirat Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Wink Exclamation Embarassed Surprised Shocked Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad confused confused bounce rabbit cheers bom albino lol! flower afro elephant study queen jocolor geek scratch farao sunny rendeer santa Neutral Arrow Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Mad Razz Wink Exclamation Embarassed Crying or Very sad Question Idea Evil or Very Mad I love you Suspect pirat clown cyclops @ No silent pale cat monkey pig cheers bom drunken Sleep affraid alien cyclops Shocked Crying or Very sad Question Suspect pirat clown Arrow No silent pale cat

Sunday, June 28th, 2009

Sorry I haven't written for so long Mr. Journal Wournal! The last three days a lot has happened. First of all, my relatives came, and things immediately got exciting. Like IMMEDIATELY. We had to squeeze seven people into two beds for the night. I didn't see them when they came because I was sleeping. The next morning there was a big welcome and all that kissy kissy stuff. Then we stayed at home and went out to eat. Next day pretty much the same. But today, we stayed home for most of the morning, but in the afternoon we rode a huge, cruise like boat and saw Shanghai from a distance. The buildings are so beautiful at night. They light up and it's really cool. Then we had to walk like 8 miles to the subway and take it to another subway then take a taxi home. It was tiring. I also tried a lot of different foods these other days. Things are much more fun in China now. Goodbye Mr. Journal Wournal!

-Stephen is excited!

Last edited by syang300 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 29th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Monday June 29, 2009

Mr.Journal Wournal,

Today was exhausting! Mom bought this big tour of Suzhou (a town) and we woke up at 6:30 to take a bus to ride another tour bus to Suzhou. We had to get to the tour bus by 7:30. Turns ot the 6:30 bus doesn't take you to the tour bus. Instead it took us to the subway station, which is like 80 miles away. By now it's like 7:00. Then we had to take a taxi to the tour bus, but there was a traffic jam. We managed to get to the tour bus at 7:40. The first place we went to was called shi zi ling, lion garden. It was full of bunches of weird stones and stuffs like that. Then we went to a silk factory and spent about 9,089,083,879,438,074,829 dollars. (exaggeration). After that we went to a weird buddah temple and it was weird because I don't really believe in that stuff cause I'm Christian. After that we went to a pearl making farm and spent another 9,89,748,301,938,473,892,047,832,943,287 dollars (exaggeration). After that we went to a place where we road a tiny boat with a tiny captain with a big attitude. She (Yes, she) yelled at us when we got up to take a picture. After that we went to another strange buddah temple and bought some more stuff. Supposed to be lucky charms or something. After that we finally went home on a bus. It was rainy the whole day. It has been raining a lot this week, and thundering. I hope the weather will get better tommorow. I will write then. Bye for now.

-Your friend Stephen

affraid affraid affraid affraid Basketball pig monkey pirat Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Wink Exclamation Embarassed Surprised Shocked Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad confused confused bounce rabbit cheers bom albino lol! flower afro elephant study queen jocolor geek scratch farao sunny rendeer santa Neutral Arrow Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Mad Razz Wink Exclamation Embarassed Crying or Very sad Question Idea Evil or Very Mad I love you Suspect pirat clown cyclops @ No silent pale cat monkey pig cheers bom drunken Sleep affraid alien cyclops Shocked Crying or Very sad Question Suspect pirat clown Arrow No silent pale pirat

Last edited by syang300 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 30th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Tuesday, Very Happy June Very Happy 30, Very Happy 2009

Today Very Happy in Very Happy the Very Happy morning Very Happy my Very Happy mom Very Happy said Very Happy we Very Happy were Very Happy going Very Happy to Very Happy go Very Happy to Very Happy another Very Happy town Very Happy to Very Happy play Very Happy there. Very Happy So Very Happy all Very Happy of Very Happy us Very Happy ( Very Happy not Very Happy including Very Happy dad Very Happy because Very Happy he Very Happy goes Very Happy to Very Happy work Very Happy ) Very Happy boarded Very Happy on Very Happy a Very Happy tiny, Very Happy smelly, Very Happy dirty Very Happy tour Very Happy bus Very Happy for Very Happy a Very Happy three Very Happy hour Very Happy ride. Very Happy Couldn't Very Happy of Very Happy gotten Very Happy worse, Very Happy right? Very Happy Then Very Happy The Very Happy road Very Happy turned Very Happy bumpy Very Happy and Very Happy stayed Very Happy bumpy Very Happy for Very Happy the Very Happy next Very Happy two Very Happy hours, Very Happy and Very Happy the Very Happy driver Very Happy was Very Happy going Very Happy about Very Happy 8 Very Happy billion Very Happy miles Very Happy per Very Happy a Very Happy second Very Happy. I Very Happy hit Very Happy my Very Happy head Very Happy on Very Happy the Very Happy ceiling Very Happy like Very Happy 9 Very Happy times. Very Happy Then Very Happy we Very Happy finally Very Happy got Very Happy off Very Happy and Very Happy the Very Happy only Very Happy restaraunt Very Happy we Very Happy could Very Happy eat Very Happy at Very Happy was Very Happy crappy Very Happy and Very Happy dirty. Very Happy Then Very Happy it Very Happy started Very Happy pouring, Very Happy so Very Happy we Very Happy had Very Happy to Very Happy stay Very Happy in Very Happy and Very Happy go Very Happy shopping Very Happy and Very Happy spend Very Happy another Very Happy 7,876,894,678,590,768,593,076,859,403,678,594 Very Happy dollars. Very Happy (exaggeration) Very Happy . By Very Happy the Very Happy time Very Happy we Very Happy were Very Happy done Very Happy shopping Very Happy everyone Very Happy was Very Happy too Very Happy tired Very Happy and Very Happy the Very Happy ground Very Happy was Very Happy soaking Very Happy wet Very Happy, Very Happy so Very Happy we Very Happy took Very Happy the Very Happy boo Very Happy bus Very Happy home Very Happy again Very Happy . Very Happy It's Very Happy still Very Happy raining Very Happy as Very Happy I Very Happy write Very Happy you. Very Happy I Very Happy hope Very Happy the Very Happy weather Very Happy gets Very Happy better.

Yours Very Happy sincerely,

Soaking Very Happy Stephen

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty June 31st, July 1st, and July 2

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sorry I did not write these last two days. Yesterday early in morning we woke up at 6:30 to take a bus to Hangzhou, another town. My mom said we were going to stay there for the night. I couldn't bring my computer, so i couldn't e-mail Jing yesterday. The whole day we went to more touring places with this rip off touring company. They didn't even provide a good lunch and the hotel sucked like sh*t. (Pardon the language, but it's true.) We went to another silk factory, a tea place, and other outdoor stuffs like xi fu, or xi lake. We bought more stuff, if that's even possible. Then we went to dinner, and then to sleep on the rock hard beds (literally). Today we went touring again at this place called qian dao fu, ot qian dao lake. We took a boat and visited five islands in the lake. We had lunch in the boat. It was okay. The first island was full of these giant locks, and like a million tiny ones too. then there was a fish bridge, and there were like 1 million (literally, i'm not joking) fish there waiting to be fed. The biggest one was taller than sarah. There was a bird island where there were lots if exotic birds and some perched on my hand to eat the food we bought in my hand. There were also the three other islands but i forgot those already. ? . After that we got on a bus to go home and got home at 11:00 after two traffic jams and 6 hours of driving. I will write tommorow. Bye!

-Even Steven the Cat. Err... dog. I mean human. (yay! I'm human!)
pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale Very Happy lol!

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 3rd

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Friday, July 3, 2009
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow What a Face
Mr. Journal Wournal,
Today we went on ANOTHER FREAKIN' TOUR. I feel like I might explode if we wake up at 6:30 one more time, just once. It was boring. There was a silk factory and a waterside town. We spent most of our time (and money) at the water town. We went on a boat and toured the town. It was OK. Then we went to the silk factory and other places and blah blah blah. I went home and started to write you but then something very strange happened. When i typed I, it showed the letter t. When i typed T, it showed the letter i. Same with every other letter. I had to reboot the computer and then everything was normal again. spooooooky. Tommorow is the 4rth of July in America. The intrernet is going to be booming. I will write tommorow, Mr. Journal Wournal.
-Stephen the person who will murder if he has to go on another tour
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty HAPPY 4rth OF JULY!

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 pm

My trip to China 09 Fieya10

Saturday, July 4, 2090

Today was ultra boring. I stayed at hoem for most of the day and played on the computer because i discobered a new game. It is addicting. For lunch my dad took me to papa johns, which was srange because we were in china. Turns out Papa Johns is better in China than it is in America. Weird. Anyway after that my relatives, except for me and Sarah, went to another restaraunt to eat. We stayed home. Then they went shopping for a couple of hours. We stayed home. Then at five o clock they left on an airplane to go home. I wanted to go with them but my mom said no. Back to the days where everything is boring. There is not much mor to wright Mr. Journal Wournal. I will see you tommorow for more of that stuff you do with a pencil.

-Sad Stephen the sad person who is Sad because he is Sad

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa Arrow elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 5th and July 6th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 pm

July 06, 2009
confused Arrow affraid
confused Arrow affraid
Today was boring. Boring boring boring. We stayed at home all day and did nothing. That's what it was like yesterday too, when my relatives left. Boring Boring Boring. It think I will die from boredom. There's nothing to talk about since everything has been the boring of boring because its boring and its also boring with a little boring. I guess if something happens tommorow I will write.
confused Arrow affraid
Bye!
confused Arrow affraid
Stephen the bored person who is bored because he is bored and he is bored because of when he is bored he is bored and he is bored because of the bordom of being bored.
confused Arrow affraid

Last edited by syang300 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 7th

Post  syang300 Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Tuesday, July 7th
monkey
Today wuz pretty much the same as yesterday, except that today we are about to go to the zoo. Sarah watched TV all morning and I mostly slept Sleep for a long time. Right now mom and Sarah are doing yoga and stretches confused . I don't know why so don't ask. I will write later after we come back from the zoo.
monkey
Bye for now!
Stephen confused
monkey
Later
monkey
I just came back form the zoo, and it was pretty fun! First we went to this show where there were monkeys, bears, dogs, and elephants. The monkies and bears rode on bicycles and the monkies also had this pole climbing competition. The dogs and elephents did tricks that were kinda cheesy but it was cool anyway. Then we visited the birds, goats, monkeis, ligers, and lots of other animals. Then we watched a show where a bunch of seals did a bunch of trcks, and then we went on a safari and saw gazelles, zebras, wildebeests, deer, cheetahs, tigers, white tigers, and bears. That part wuz fun. That's all we did at the zoo. I will write more tommorow. BYE!
monkey
-Animal Steve. pig
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 8th

Post  ITS ME AGAIN Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 pm

sunny Wednesday, July 8th, 2009 sunny

sunny Dear Mr. Journal Wournal, sunny

sunny Right now it is 9:17 A.M and I am writing you. Me and me sister just finished playing Boxhead and now we are about to go catch a bus so we can go shopping somewhere. Mom says I need new glasses or contacts. For most of the morning I slept, slept, and slept but then I woke up and ate some noodles which were yummy but kind of weird. Then i ate yogurt. We are about to board a bus now. I'll write later after we come back. sunny

sunny Aloha Aloha (As in goodbye) for now, sunny

sunny Stephen who does not speak Hawaiian. sunny

Like a Star @ heaven Later Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven So the first thing we did was get on this really tiny bus that was so crowded I had to sit on the heater (ouch!) >.< so we could go to the shopping center. Then we went to see if me and Sarah could get contacts instead of these dopey glasses and it turns out we couldn't. Oh well. Then we went to this gigantic mall with twelve floors and went to floor seven so mom coud buy this glass teapot and 6 cups. Then we went back down and ate lunch at Burger King, which is really good in China. Then we browsed all twelve floors one by one and on floor twelve we went to the movie theatre and watch Ice Age 3 in #D. It was kinda funny. After that we went to a hospital so mom and dad could check if they had a sickness which they don't and we waited three hours. After dad was finally done he woke me up from drooling in my sleep and then we went out to eat at this tiny restaraunt with OK food. After that we just wandered around in our car and wasted gas until we went to my dad's workplace to see if we could buy home in China anywhere. After that we finally went home and now I am writing my journal. Yay! I will most likely write tommorow provided there are no sudden calamitous disastewrs and I am still alive or not gettin surgery. Bye! Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Aloha again! (as in goodbye), Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Stephen who can speak Hawaiian! Yay! Like a Star @ heaven
ITS ME AGAIN
ITS ME AGAIN

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 9th

Post  syang200 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Thursday, July 9th, 2009

I just ate lunch of fried rice with egg and it was ok. For most of the morning I slept (again) and then I got up and played boxhead with my sister again. Then I spent the rest of my time on the computer. Wr are about to go on the subway so we can go somewhere I don't know. Anyway I also drew some pictures in the morning because mom told us to so we could decorate dad's office. His office is really big and empty and its like a big, blank carboard box. It has good interent connection though. I will write later when we get back. Mom is getting mad.

Later

Turns out we didn't go anywhere at all. It was so hot outside that my moos and Sarah's automatically turned from high in the sky to down in the dumps. It was literally 100 degrees outside today. Mom went to the subway station in a taxi with us so she could negotiate with this person about a trip we're going to take tommorow. Then we waited for like 3 hours at the station for a bus, until mom finally couldn't stand our complaining and we took a sa lun ce (they're like small boxes you can sit in) home (good choice mom!) and turned on the AC (Hallelujah!) and finally i could breath again! Yay! I'm am not going to set a foot out of this apartment for the rest of the day. I will write later after I have called it a day.

Bye for now (and forever muhahahahaha! (just kidding) !),

Basketball Bball Steve! LoLoLo!

Later

OMG! For the next four hours me and Sarah played boxhead on the computer until we were pooped. Then dad came home and we ate dinner. I ate instant noodles. After that we called a taxi to go to a show, which was kinda strange but ok to watch. There was a bunch of classical Chinese dancing and some acrobatics. Then after that I had a major bladder burst again, and this time we were in the taxi going home, and Sarah was lying on my lap right where my bladder was. >.< Finally we got home and I went to the bathrrom. Tommorow we are going to wake up at 5:30 to go to the Yellow Mountain. I have a big decision to make. I can either go back to the U.S with mom, or i can stay in Chengdu for a month with my aunt and uncle. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I think mom wants me to go to chengdu. I'll most likely write tommotow, provided...well, you know.

Tommorow, Tommorow, I love ya, Tommorow,

Stephen who can SING! Like a Star @ heaven
syang200
syang200

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 10th

Post  Waw fish and Ice cweam Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 am

Friday, July 10th, 2009

Hi again Mr.Journal Wournal!
Today we woke up early in the morning ( I mean early as in 5:30 A.M) so we could catch a taxi to catch a bus so we could go to the yellow mountains in China. The bus ride was like four hours and we stopped about 67878678455454354 (exaggeration) times for potty breaks. Ahem... I mean restroom breaks. Finally when we got there we went to an okay restaraunt for lunch and ate until I was full. Then we got back on to the bus and dropped off the people who were not going to climb on the mountain today. They said they were too scared. So after that we got on the bus again for like another hour and drove to the tippy top of the mountain (you would think) but yet we still had to ride in a stuffy cable car for like 4 hours and then we had to walk like 800 meters until we finally reached our ok hotel. It's rated four star. Our rooms air conditioner is a really old model and we don't know how to work it but everything else works. Right now I am writing you from the hotels computers which charge 10 元 per an hour. After we got to the hotel we watched some TV (Did you know they have Lilo and Stich in China?) then climbed the mountains again and returned to teh hotels. Mom is getting a foot massage right now at the hotels spa and I'm having my one hour of computer. I will write tommorow if I do not fall off of the mountain.

Bye from the mountain man,
Steve-O! Exclamation
Waw fish and Ice cweam
Waw fish and Ice cweam

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 11th and 12th

Post  Waw fish and Ice cweam Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:54 am

Sunday, July 12th, 2009
clown
Sorry I didn't write yesterday Mr. Journal Wournal! Yesterday we woke up at 4:30 in the morning so we could climb the big mountain. First we walked up a little bit and watched the sun rise, then we climed all the way to the top of the mountain, which took 4 hours. The mountain was 2000 meters high but the path was even longer because it curved around the mountain. We took a lot of breaks during the climb and we also climbed a lot of staircases. After that, we walked all 800 meters to the cable car and took it down. This time it was much better. After that, we went to a place where they make medicine out of snakes. We put our feet in boiling medicine and it felt good, even though it was a little hot. Mom got this special treatment. There was this guy who could move his hand up and down really fast like a hummingbird wing, and he did it on moms skin, and every time the hand went down, you could see a little orange spark of electricity. Its the speacial Chinese art of Chi Gong. It's like magic. After we visited that pace, we went to another tea place, and finally after that we went to this park and we spent a long time there. The lake there was really clear and cool so we played in there for a while even though it was like 100 degrees outside. After that we ate lunch then we went to our hotel which was awesome. Today we got up at 6:30 to take a bus to tour three palces. First we toured a Buddah temple, and nothing much happened there. Then we toured this village, but the village is like a maze. The path you walk on is a maze and its really hard to get out. At the center of the maze/village there are two really big empty houses that look like temles without the Buddahs. The tour was 1 hour 30 mins long. Then we went to another place where they specialize in carvng stuff like bamboo and wood and rocks. That tour was 40 mins long. Then we ate lunch at an ok restaraunt and took the 5 hour trip home. I will write tommorow! Bye!!

Stephen the Jabberwock,
Stephen the Jabberwock

flower
Waw fish and Ice cweam
Waw fish and Ice cweam

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 13th

Post  Waw fish and Ice cweam Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:00 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Today's Motto: Sitting time!
Monday, July 13th, 2009

Dear Mr. Journal W.,
Today was rather boring. confused I woke up in the morning. That should be obvious. Then I ate breakfast and changed and washed my face and blah blah blah. Then me and Sarah searched the Tv for something good but unsuprisingly there was nothing. Then mom woke up (dad went on a buisness trip) and we ate more and then me and Sarah browsed the channels again. There were some really cheesy baby shows but that was all. Dad had took the computer with him so we couldn't play today. Sad So then I just sat there wondering what to do. Sarah was reading a book so I went into the room and sat for an hour. Then I went and browsed the channels for another hour. I managed to get a good show for about 10 minutes, then I had to just sit there again. Then I ate a lunch of instant noodles and sat some more for 3 more hours and browsed the channels. Then mom decided to go to the Lotus Shopping Center to get a hair cut and we decided to go with her. (Bad choice!) Her hair cut took 4 hours (this is literal) because she had it washed, straitened, and cut, then washed again, then dried. By then I was practically half starved and drooling in my sleep Sleep . So mom bought me a hamburger (yummy) What a Face andThen Sarah and Mom went to eat at a restaraunt called Wish Doing. Then Dad came and picked us up in his car and we went home. Then we ate some watermelon and now I am going to bed. Bye! I will write tommorow.

Your buddybuddybuddybuddy,
Stephen who really hates haircuts

bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Waw fish and Ice cweam
Waw fish and Ice cweam

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 14th

Post  Waw fish and Ice cweam Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:11 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
To Mr. Journal Wournal:
Today was almost the same as yesterday. I woke up. That should be obvious. I ate breakfast and washed my face and changed and blah blah blah. But THEN mom and dad woke up and they let me play on the computer! affraid THEY LET ME! *roar* *squeal* *shriek* That's very rare. So for the whole morning (until 12:00) I played on the computer. Then me and Sarah played boxhead. For lunch I had instant noodles again, and then we had to sent mom to the airport so she could go back to America. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad She has to work. So we spent about two hours at the airport. Then dad had to go to his workplace to order some tickets online. Guess what tickets they are? THEY'RE THE TICKETS THAT ME AND SARAH ARE GOING TO USE TO GET TO CHENGDU TO STAY WITH OUR RELATIVES! YAY! So now you know. After that we stayed in his office and me and Sarah played on his computer for about an hour. Then we went ot the Lotus Center again and I got another hamburger (yummy) and Sarah and Dad ate at a restaraunt which name I forgot. Then I went home and me and Sarah did stretches, then I played on the computer. Now I am going to sleep. Bye!

A person who like pie A lot,
Stephen PIE
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Waw fish and Ice cweam
Waw fish and Ice cweam

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 15th

Post  syang300 Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:14 am

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today in the morning I woke up, ate my breakfast, blah blah blah, but then we left in dads car to go to his office. We spent most of the day there because no one was at home. I played on the computer most of the time but I also organized the office. For lunch I had this really good fried rice and chicken from the workplace cafeteria. After that I played some more computer, then we went to eat at Papa Johns. Thats pretty much all that happened today. Tommorow will pretty much be the same, then we will go to Chengdu on Friday. I will write tommorow.

Stephen who like pizza,
Stephen! Exclamation
syang300
syang300

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty July 16th

Post  Jabberwocky Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 am

Thurday, July 16, 2009 Arrow

Today was almost the exact same thing as yesteray. After I woke up we ate breakfast and stuff and then we went back to dads office and stayed there for most of the day. In the morning I mostly played on the computer, and then we went down to the cafetiria for lunch. I ad beef rice and carrots. Sarah and Dad ate something else. Then we went back up to the office and I played some more, then we went to watch dad play basketball. After that we went back up again and I played som more, and then we left to go shopping for a USB drive so I could put pictures of our vacation on it to sent to my relatives. We also bough bread, milk , and some watermelon. Then we went home and I had leftover pizza for dinner. It was still good. That's pretty much all that happened today. Tommorow we wake pu at 6:30 in the morning to catch a plane to Chengdu. I will write then.

Cheers cheers ,
Stephen
Jabberwocky
Jabberwocky

Back to top Go down

My trip to China 09 Empty Re: My trip to China 09

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum